| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guam in January is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with rain every now and then. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of H2O descends during on average 14 days.
- In January the heavens above Guam are fair having on balance a moderate 5:56 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 5:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Guam January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guam, Mariana Islands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guam:
- Chichijima, Japan - 1538 kms (955.7 miles) N
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 1973 kms (1226 miles) NW
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 854.8 kms (531.2 miles) WSW
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1317 kms (818.4 miles) WSW
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1988 kms (1235.4 miles) SW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1846.2 kms (1147.3 miles) SSW