| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guam in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 75.7mm (3in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Guam are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:30 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Guam March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Guam, Mariana Islands
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Guam:
- Chichijima, Japan - 1538 kms (955.7 miles) N
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 1973 kms (1226 miles) NW
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 854.8 kms (531.2 miles) WSW
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1317 kms (818.4 miles) WSW
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1988 kms (1235.4 miles) SW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1846.2 kms (1147.3 miles) SSW