Guam Climate & Temperature
- Guam, Mariana Islands is at 13°28'N, 144°47'E, 75 m (247 ft). See map.
- Guam has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The annual mean temperature is 27.5 degrees Celsius (81.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.4 °C (2.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2311.8 mm (91 inches) which is equivalent to 2311.8 Litres/m² (56.7 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2422 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Guam you would come out nearest to the climate station at Aracaju, Brazil where you would find a Tropical monsoonal climate (Tropical dry forest biome).
Guam Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Guam Climate Graph in Metric Units
Guam Climograph in English Units
Climate of Guam, Mariana Islands Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Chichijima, Japan - 1538 kms (955.7 miles) N
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 1973 kms (1226 miles) NW
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 854.8 kms (531.2 miles) WSW
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1317 kms (818.4 miles) WSW
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1988 kms (1235.4 miles) SW
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1846.2 kms (1147.3 miles) SSW